I live to love.
RSS

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Something to make your feel goooood..."Good Morning Baby" mix!

Good morning mundo!! I went to sleep early in order to go to the beach today. I found myself waking up at 5am...too excited for fun in the sun? Sure:)

I woke up with a morning song in my head and remembered a Happy Morning mix I made back in December. The songs are guilty pleasures that make my heart feel warm and my mind at ease. It's kind of a toe tapper too, haha. (P.S. This mix is dedicated to my mommy; Karyn Louise Meneses. Te amo mamacita!)

I decided to make this mix downloadable so I could share it with the rest of the world. My mom loves listening to it in the car on her way to work. I love listening to it while getting ready to face the day...especially the very stressful ones.

Hope my "Good Morning Baby" mix brightens your day just a little bit more!

GOOD MORNING BABY mix by Amylulita [download/bajar]

1. Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
2. IT’s a Beautiful Morning – Young Rascals
3. Dans Le Temps (Downtown in French) – Petula Clark
4. Good Vibrations – Beach Boys
5. Here Comes The Sun – The Beatles
6. Feelin’ Groovy – Simon and Garfunkel
7. La Piscine Couverte – April March
8. Better Things – Sharon Jones and The Dap-Kings
9. 9 To 5 – Dolly Parton
10. I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
11. That’s The Way I Like It – KC and The Sunshine Band
12. Celebration – Kool and The Gang
13. Can You Feel It? – Jackson 5
14. 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
15. Once In A Lifetime – Talking Heads
16. Feeling Hot Hot Hot – Buster Poindexter (singer from New York Dolls)
17. Groove Is In The Heart – Dee Lite
18. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
19. Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough – Michael Jackson Amylulita's Good Morning Baby Mix by Amylulita

No comments: